Friday, January 16, 2009

25 Random Things....

This is from Facebook. Once again, thanks Christy!

1. I was a tomboy as a kid
2. And I used to love wearing band-aids
3. My brother & I used to jump in and out of my mother's station wagon windows playing Dukes of Hazard (Yeeeee-Haaaaa!)
4. I was a Brownie, then a Girl Scout
5. I broke my wrist in 10th grade gym class, running backwards
6. I had to wear the cast for 10 months - and should have worn it longer but the insurance ran out and I had to get the cast taken off...my wrist has never been the same since.
7. I played softball until this broken wrist incident. I was a pitcher and the team "slugger"
8. I once hit two grand slams in one game!
9. I played the flute in band from 4th grade til 8th grade. Then band became "un-cool"
10. I was a vegetarian for 8 years
11. Then my first "meat" again was Tyson Chicken Tenders (thanks Kendra!)
12. I think this is really hard to come up with 25 things on the spur of the moment that others will find interesting about me
13. But, hey, I'm trying
14. Oh yeah, my favorite numbers have always been 2 and 13 - both because they were my numbers in softball
15. Also because a boy I liked in 6th grade lived at 213 Bay Avenue
16. I like butter pecan ice cream but haven't had it in years
17. I once studied Wicca
18. I've attended 5 colleges (grad school included)
19. One was a Buddhist college in Boulder, Colorado
20. I've never been out of the country
21. But I've driven all over the US.
22. I want to be a writer
23. But I'm scared to tell the truth
24. Sometimes I wonder how I ended up where I am
25. But I look back and see the path that brought me here

No comments: