Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Gonna Get in Trouble for This!

So, my friend, Christy posted on her blog, the idea to look at the sixth picture in the sixth folder of your picture files on your computer, then blog about that photo. So here's this photo. And I'm going to get in trouble for it because this is me and Ron and Ron HATES this photo. Every time he sees it he covers his eyes because he hates the way he looks in it. Ok, so nobody's perfect, but since we only have about three pictures of us together, he's gonna have to deal with it!

This photos was taken on New Year's Eve (last year - 2007/08) at our friends' Scott and Gina's wedding in Indianapolis. What a fun way to spend New Year's Eve! Our friends were all together in one place. We got all dressed up. The food and booze were free. And we stayed in this cute little historic (and they say, haunted) inn. It was a night to remember! And I'm happy to have this memento of the occasion - even if Ron says it looks like I am posing in this picture with my fat, old grandfather!

No comments: